How to look after your Reed Blake sneakers
- Always leave your Reed Blake shoes to rest to get rid of any moisture before treating them.
- Remove the laces from your shoes.
- Dust down the leather parts and sole edges of your Reed Blake sneakers using a brush.
- Then, brush the suede with a natural crepe brush.
- Where necessary, clean the leather parts with a cleansing milk for leather.
- Spray the suede parts with a suede renovator from a distance of 20 centimeters.
- Apply polish in the right color to the leather parts using a chamois cloth, making sure to avoid staining the suede.
- Leave to dry for 20 minutes.
- Then, brush the suede with the natural crepe brush and the leather with a buffing brush, using small, quick, light movements.”