How to look after your suede Reed Blakes
- Always leave your Reed Blake shoes to rest to get rid of any moisture before treating them.
- Where necessary, remove the laces from your shoes.
- Dust down the sole edges using a brush, then dust down the suede using a natural crepe brush.
- Spray your shoes with a suede renovator from a distance of 20 centimeters.
Leave to dry for approximately 10 minutes.
- Brush with a natural crepe brush.
- Using a soft cloth, carefully polish the edge of the sole and heel with a suitably colored polish, making sure to avoid getting any polish on the suede.
- Let the polish dry for 15 minutes, then brush the edge of the sole and heel with a shoe shining brush.
- Once or twice a year, grease the outsoles of your Reed Blakes with colorless Reed Blake beeswax and leave them to dry for 24 hours before wearing them again.