German and English versions of this document are available for information purposes. In the event of disputed or irregular interpretation, the French language version shall always and solely be the authentic version.
ARTICLE 1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Lyman SA – Reed Blake, a public limited company under Swiss law with its registered office in 1950 Sion (Switzerland), registered in the Commercial Register of the Canton of Valais under number CHE-442.697.420, is the controller of the processing of Personal Data collected through or in connection with the Site or the application or services within Lyman SA – Reed Blake.
LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE can be contacted by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARTICLE 2: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
In order to personalize its relationship with the User and to offer services adapted to his/her profile, LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE collects and processes Personal Data about the User.
(1) Under what circumstances is Personal Data collected?
LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE collects the Personal Data of the Users in particular in the following circumstances:
- (i) telephone, email or online instant messaging inquiries;
- (ii) call-back request ;
- (iii) subscription to the newsletter LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE ;
- (iv) opening an account on the Site or the Application;
- (v) making appointments with Lyman SA – Reed Blake ;
- (vi) online ordering of products and online payment, including the shopping cart even if not confirmed by an order;
- (vii) use of share buttons on social networks;
- (viii) and more generally in connection with any form filled out on the Site or the Application or any request from you.
(2) What Personal Data is collected?
LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE may collect and process the following Personal Data of the User:
- (i) his or her surname, first name, sex, date of birth, postal and e-mail address, telephone number (fixed and mobile);
- (ii) the company in which the employee works and the position held;
- (iii) its language(s) of communication ;
- (iv) the manner or place in which he became aware of the products and services of LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE ;
- (v) his or her account identifier and password;
- (vi) [Online] payment information, including credit card number;
- (vii) whether or not he is a customer of footwear and leather goods ;
- (viii) as well as any additional information that the User has wished to fill in, whether via the “Additional Information” field of the forms available on the Site or the application or in any other way, in particular at Lyman SA – Reed Blake.
(3) Is Personal Data about third parties collected?
The Site or the application allows the User to share content with third parties by sending emails, to offer a gift order of LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE products, or to sponsor a third party. By using these services, the User provides information that may constitute Personal Data.
When the User provides information about third parties, LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE will use this Personal Data solely to satisfy his request. LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE will not integrate these Personal Data into the Personal Data file, and will not collect or process these Personal Data for any other purposes than those necessary to satisfy its request. These Personal Data will not be kept once the request has been satisfied. In this respect, LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE will not send commercial e-mails or subscribe the said third party to the LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE newsletter.
ARTICLE 3: PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA
LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE will use the User’s Personal Data collected in accordance with the methods defined in Article 2 above in order to provide the services requested by the User, to personalise communications with the User, to offer additional services that may be of interest to the User or for internal analysis purposes. LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE stresses that under no circumstances will the Personal Data file be sold or communicated to recipients other than those listed in article 4 below.
The User’s Personal Data will be used for the following purposes:
(1) Use of the User’s Personal Data
The User’s Personal Data may be used to communicate with the User, in particular via commercial emailings, advertising, the sending of information on the services offered by Lyman SA – Reed Blake or the LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE Newsletter, concerning LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE products and services, or any operation likely to be of interest to the User (participation in surveys, competitions and promotions). These communications may, for example, be adapted to the User’s profile, the orders placed and the pages consulted.
(2) Use of the User’s Personal Data for internal analysis
The User’s Personal Data may be aggregated with that of other Users for the purpose of analyzing LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE’s public trends. Using an analytical and statistical approach, this Personal Data provides information on consumer tastes and behavior on the Site or the application, which enables LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE to adapt its offer and to develop new products and services and improve existing ones, identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of its promotional campaigns, measure the importance of traffic on the Site or the application compared to the number of visits to Lyman SA – Reed Blake , or identify the languages spoken by LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE customers.
(3) The use of the User’s Personal Data in order to implement the functionalities of the Site or the application
The User’s Personal Data may be used to respond to questions and requests (e.g., by email, phone call back request or online instant messaging), to manage the Reed Blake online account and orders for products or services (e.g., for online payment and product delivery).
ARTICLE 4: THE RECIPIENTS OF THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA
LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE is aware of the importance of Personal Data and their confidentiality. As such, it shares them only with trusted third parties and only for the purposes set out in Article 3 above.
The User’s Personal Data may be processed by the following persons:
LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE SA, a public limited company under Swiss law, located in 1950 Sion (Switzerland), registered in the commercial register of the canton of Valais under the number CHE-442.697.420.
(ii) to service providers, subcontractors of the companies of the LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE group or any carefully selected third party providing services on behalf of these companies (data analysis, provision of services to the User, answering the User’s questions, dispatch of orders, payment management, creation and dispatch of advertisements, sending commercial samples, creating and sending newsletters, and more generally all the purposes mentioned in Article 3 above), provided that these service providers or subcontractors process the data solely for the purpose of providing the service concerned and in accordance with the purposes mentioned in Article 3 above;
These service providers, subcontractors and third parties may be subject to confidentiality and security obligations in their processing of Personal Data.
(iii) to any natural or legal person, including companies affiliated with LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE as defined in point (i) of this article, in the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change of control, transfer of significant assets, financing, restructuring or liquidation involving the transfer, sale or assignment to such third party of information concerning the User’s relationship with the Company, including, without limitation, the Personal Data that you have communicated to the Company;
(iv) to judicial, governmental or regulatory authorities, or other third parties in order to comply with applicable laws, or where LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE believes that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, or to detect, protect or defend itself in the event of error, negligence, breach of contract, theft, fraud or any other prejudicial or unlawful activity, in order to comply with audit and security requirements.
ARTICLE 5: THE USER’S RIGHTS ON HIS PERSONAL DATA
(1) What are the User’s rights over his Personal Data?
(2) How can the User exercise his rights to his Personal Data?
The User has the possibility to exercise his/her rights by simple written request to the address Lyman SA – Reed Blake, Ruelle du Midi 17, 1950 Sion (Switzerland), or by email to the following address: email@example.com.
He or she is requested to indicate the precise purpose of the request and the Personal Data concerned. In order to best protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Data, LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE will take reasonable steps to verify the identity of the person making the request, for example by requesting a copy of his or her identity card. These requests will be dealt with as soon as possible with all due diligence.
(3) Is the collection of Personal Data mandatory or optional?
Personal Data is necessary for the use and operation of the many services that Lyman SA – Reed Blake offers. For example, the information of Personal Data is necessary for the request of a phone call back, to make an appointment at Lyman SA – Reed Blake, to create an Account, to order products or services, or to subscribe to the LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE Newsletter or to commercial mailings. The User remains perfectly free to refuse to provide his Personal Data. If necessary, he will be able to continue to browse the Site or the application but will not be able to take advantage of all its functionalities.
ARTICLE 6: STORAGE OF THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA
(1) The retention period of Personal Data
The User’s Personal Data is kept in the files of LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE for the duration necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected, which are set out in Article 3 above. The Personal Data will thus be kept as soon as the User informs them and until the satisfaction of his requests (receipt of his order for products or services, appointments, post-appointment follow-up, request for telephone call back and its follow-up, existence of the account …), this includes customer follow-up. With regard to registration for the LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE Newsletter or commercial mailings, LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE keeps the User’s Personal Data until he indicates that he no longer wishes to receive the Newsletter or commercial mailings.
(2) Security of Personal Data storage
LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE takes care to protect and secure the Personal Data of Users, in particular by taking all measures to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties. In order to ensure the security of your Personal Data, LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE has taken technical and organizational protection measures:
- (i) Among the technical protection measures, LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE’s IT service providers have, in particular, integrated into the Site or the application, technologies specially designed to protect the information transferred to the Site or the application.
- (ii) With regard to organizational measures, access to the User’s Personal Data is limited to only those trusted providers of the controller and to agents who need it in the performance of their duties. These service providers and agents are subject to strict confidentiality regarding the information they may have knowledge of in the course of their duties.
Internally, the following measures are part of the Company’s security policy :
The access passwords to the agents’ computer stations is individual; the agents’ computer stations are protected by anti-virus and anti-spyware software. In addition, the Personal Data is hosted by Digital Ocean, Frankfurt, Germany, which ensures the security of the Personal Data through its state-of-the-art technologies. Despite these precautions, it cannot be entirely excluded that the computer servers on which the User’s Personal Data is stored may be subject to an attack by hackers. In the event of a security breach affecting the Personal Data, LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible and to use its best efforts to take all possible measures to neutralise the intrusion and minimise its impact. LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE reminds the User that he/she is required to keep his/her account identifier and password confidential. As such, LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE excludes all liability for loss or damage resulting from a breach of this obligation.
ARTICLE 7 : COOKIES
Cookies are text files that are stored on your terminal when you visit the Site or the application used to enhance your experience on the Site or the application.
(1) What data is collected via cookies?
(2) How do you become aware of the presence of cookies?
The user is informed of the possibility of recording cookies and its purposes by the appearance of an information banner during the first consultation of a page of the Site or application. The information banner clearly states:
- (i) the purposes of cookies,
- (ii) the possibility to oppose these cookies by clicking on the link to this effect in this information banner;
- (iii) more information on cookies and their settings is available on the “Learn more” page
- (iv) and that continued browsing on the Site or the application is equivalent to an agreement to save cookies on your device. The User is deemed to have accepted the recording of cookies on his terminal in the following cases:
He clicks on the “I accept” mention in the information banner;
He continues his navigation on the Site or the application. It is deemed to continue browsing the Site or the application:
x) by consulting a second page of the Site or application, regardless of whether the user has ignored the information banner or clicked on the “X” in the upper right-hand corner of the banner; or
y) by clicking on an element of the website or internet application (image, link, “search” button, etc.).
(3) Which cookies are used by the Site or the application?
The cookies that may be used on the Site or the application have been classified into the following categories.
Category 1: Cookies required to use the Site or application
These cookies are essential for browsing the Site or the application and using some of its features, such as the shopping cart or the account.
Category 2: Cookies for storing preferences
In order to offer a pleasant browsing experience, LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE has installed cookies allowing the memorization of the User’s preferences and choices, such as for example the language chosen for browsing, the memorization of the login and password for his account.
Category 3: Cookies for analyzing the Site or application and connections to the Site or application
Cookies collect statistical data about the Site or the application and about the connection to the Site or the application, for example :
- (i) the measurement of the audience of the pages of the Site or the Application,
- (ii) the language in which it is displayed,
- (iii) interactions on this site or web applications (e.g., clicking, horizontal and vertical scrolling, etc.),
- (iv) the use of share buttons (mail and social networks),
- (v) the number of visits to the Site or application by the User and their duration,
- (vi) the location from which the connection to the Site or the application is made,
- (vii) the characteristics of the User’s Terminal,
- (viii) the mode of connection used by the User (internet browser used, operating system, computer or mobile phone).
This statistical data is useful to enable LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE to improve the content of the Site or application and to offer the user an optimal experience. The statistical data collected in this way is transmitted to Google and analyzed by Google Analytics. The user can prevent this tracking by Google Analytics by downloading the module available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Category 4: Third-party cookies
The Site or application offers media content (YouTube video and Vimeo) and allows sharing of content on social networks. The viewing of these contents or the use of share buttons on social networks requires or the application to save cookies configured by the site editor or the application responsible for these contents. These cookies are neither edited nor developed by LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE, which excludes all liability for their registration or use. These cookies are able to track the User’s browser to other sites or applications and build a profile of the User’s interests. These cookies can therefore influence the content of other sites or applications consulted. If the User does not allow these cookies, he or she cannot view media content and use the sharing tools on social networks.
Category 5: Advertising Cookies
These cookies are used to serve ads that match your profile and interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement, and to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. They record your visit to a site or web application and this information is shared with other companies.
(4) How long are cookies stored?
Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal for twelve (12) months from the date of deposit of the cookies. Their duration is not extended during new visits to the Site or the Application.
(5) How can the User oppose the registration of cookies and what are the consequences?
The User remains free to accept or refuse the recording of cookies on his terminal. However, it will not be able to benefit from all the services of the Site or the application if it does not register cookies, for example the viewing of media content. The User may oppose the recording of cookies on his Terminal via the parameters of his Internet browser. In this respect, LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE suggests following the instructions provided by the internet browser, which should be available under the “Help” tab of the browser.
(6) How can I remove the cookies stored on my terminal?
The User may remove the cookies stored on his terminal at any time. To do so, he can use the functionalities for this purpose of his internet browser (Internet explorer, Firefox, Safari…), or configure his internet browser to refuse the deposit of cookies. How to do this should be indicated in the “Help” section of the browser used. For any difficulty, it is necessary to contact the company in charge of the internet browser.
ARTICLE 8: ” Spamming “
LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE does not engage in spamming, defined as the unsolicited sending of advertising e-mails in large numbers and repeatedly to persons with whom the sender has had no prior contact or who have declared that they do not wish to receive such communications.
On the other hand, LYMAN SA – REED BLAKE informs the User by e-mail if products or services may be of importance to him/her, while leaving him/her the choice to waive this information.
ARTICLE 9: CONTACT
The user may ask a question about the processing of his Personal Data, and is invited to do so in one of the following ways:
By using the “Contact” form of the Site or the application ;
By writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or
by writing to the following address: Lyman SA – Reed Blake, Ruelle du Midi 17, 1950 Sion (Switzerland).